cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Behrens <Jan.Behr...@offis.de>
Subject cforms xml binding with xs:choice
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 20:43:05 GMT
Hi,

working on my first Cocoon project I am facing the following problem; I am
generating a html form using cforms from a given schema (and accompanying
xml data file). The schema contains a couple of xs:choice instructions. At
the moment this is treated as the same as a sequence, e.g. the form
expects _all_ elements to be filled in, not only one choice. Can somebody
give me an idea on howto implement a transformation that generates a form
that will enable an (xor) choice?
I am working with version 2.1.9 and have been adopting the schema2form
example given by Niels van Kampenhout to get this far.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

TIA, Jan