cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: RE: Using match pattern parameter from within a sub-act.
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 18:56:30 GMT
>From: "Antonio Magni" <afm@magni.name>
>Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 00:13:18 -0200
>
>Hey, that's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.
>
>Where can I find this (and similar) sitemap syntax information?

If I remember rightly, I originally picked that up from the book "Cocoon
Developer's Handbook" (by Lajos Moczar & Jeremy Aston).
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/actions.html does
mention it briefly, though it's easy to miss - look for the text "This Map
object does not replace the previous Map object, but is stacked on top of
it. The other Map objects are still accessible through a path expression."
just before the "Flow Control" section.  Also, I'd be surprised if there
wasn't anything in the samples that used this syntax, though I don't have a
built version of those to hand to check.

Andrew
--
http://pseudoq.sourceforge.net
(Open source java Sudoku application)