cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: IE AJAX Focus Stuff (maybe a little off topic)
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 15:59:55 GMT

I'm 13. Just kidding.

I've got somewhere though. IE is messed up, but we knew that anyway. The three laws of IE6
AJAX in CForms appear to be:

1, If you are altering the DOM of the form item you are about to tab into then it will trigger
the bug.
2, If you are moving to a selection list from an item that has just been altered then you
trigger the bug.
3, If IE can cause you pain and grief then it will do.

I tested this without using tabindex (which worked ok). Really just selection lists as well
though they may be others but dull old input fields work fine.

Right I feel I've lost enough sanity on that for now but I might see if I can find anything
of note later.

Thanks,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.