cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <j.re...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Signed Applet and Cocoon
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:38:20 GMT
Andrea,

your welcome. You are requesting the jar file now for every class you call from cocoon. Instead
you need to call the class file from inside the jar. You can try this reading the file with
the zip protocol instead. It should look something like:

<map:match pattern="**.class">
  <map:read mime-type="application/java-archive" src="zip:login/login.jar!/org/apache/{1}.class"/>
</map:match>

Kind regards,

Jeroen Reijn

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea König [mailto:andrea.koenig@gmatic.de]
Posted At: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:48 AM
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: Signed Applet and Cocoon
Subject: Re: Signed Applet and Cocoon

Hi Jeroen,
many thanks for your reply.
I copied all libraries needed into the document root of my webserver and tried to start the
applet without cocoon. It run perfectly. I guess the problem could be the sitemap. But how
must the pipeline be defined? My pipeline snippet looks like the following:

<map:match pattern="**.class">
  <map:read mime-type="application/java-archive" src="login/login.jar"/>
</map:match>

Do you have any idea if there is something wrong?

Best regards,
--
Dr. Andrea König
(Entwicklung)