cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: get Document from Transformer
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:28:34 GMT

> Hello Together,
>

> i know that generator pass XMlStream To Transformer. my
> Question ist now how can get Document(DOM) from XMLStream in
> the Transformer?

For what transformer would you like to have a DOM available? What is the purpose of your transformer.
You hardle ever need it....anyway, just being curious. You can implement AbstractSAXTransformer,
which has a StartRecording method, and at the end of recording, create a DOM of what you recorded.
But I really doubt if you want to go that way

Ard