cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: pass on a Java Object from generator over more transformer to Serializer
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 21:26:15 GMT

> Hello,
>
> > the generatot take her the mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType  and
> pass to transformer
> >
> > i wish pass documentType to the Transformer
> >

> I'm rather new to Cocoon, but as far as I've understood, it's possible
> to pass any variable type as parameter to a sitemap
> component. Although

You mean like through map:parameter? You can only pass in string values with map:parameter.
Through flow, you can pass objects. With map:parameter, you can though get any variable string
through inputmodules, which you can add yourself as many as you want.

like
<map:parameter name="test" value="{request-param:page}"/> or
<map:parameter name="test" value="{date:yyyyMMdd}"/> or
<map:parameter name="test" value="{mymodule:dosomething}"/>

Ard