cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: json post
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:57:41 GMT
I know there was something to include all the params at once, without having to configure them
all seperately...something with queryString. Must be in the archives somewhere.

And otherwise, just create your own inputmodule, {myparams} and let this inputmodule return
all params + values in one string, like the GET looks like (perhaps you have to url encode
as well...).

Regards Ard

In fact i am using ur solution adding params on the url... the bad side is that for each different
json call and different params i have to write different matches in sitemap... each one with
his params... btw in GET is functioning... also fi i think it's not the best solution btw.

Thank u very much for the quick answer

Best regards,
Maurizio