cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fuad Efendi <fuad.efendi...@rbc.com>
Subject Re: CForms - need simplest aggregation of form and response
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 22:07:59 GMT

I browsed docs for CInclude Transformer, it looks what I need...
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/cinclude-transformer.html

But I don't understand still how to use request parameters _dynamically_

        <cinclude:parameter>
          <cinclude:name>query</cinclude:name>
          <cinclude:value>#{Please Help!}</cinclude:value>
        </cinclude:parameter>