cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Fuad Efendi <fuad.efendi...@rbc.com>
Subject CForms - need simplest aggregation of form and response
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:58:14 GMT

Hello,

I need simplest sample without flowscript and continuation. I read smth
about <fd:action> which does not use continuation...

Single html-page should show a form and the results of submitting a form via
GET method...

For instance, we have text box and submit button; it should show response
from Google together with form object.

I found probably best 'front-end' sample (CSS, xhtml):
http://members.a1.net/berni_huber/csscolumnsite/ - unfortunately it does not
contain Java sources, and does not work in cocoon 2.1.9 environment.

Thanks!