cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Problem with Session under Cocoon 2.1
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 14:11:20 GMT
km wrote:
> Hello Thanks for your answer. Sorry for my english :) I try to do it
> with other browsers - one catalog in ie and another in ffox. but it
> didn't work. I think I rewrite the cocoon session, not only the
> browser session. Is cocoon able to handle multisession?

Yes, absolutely -- it would be kind of dumb if it didn't handle multiple
sessions, that would defeat the whole purpose of sessions anyway.
Actually, Cocoon just uses the HttpSession provided by the servlet
container (Tomcat, Jetty, etc.) so it's not even Cocoon-specific.  I'm
assuming that by "multisession" you're talking about multiple
HttpSessions; I'm not familiar with the term multisession so maybe
you're talking about something else?