cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Rauscher <...@blue-elephant-systems.com>
Subject Re: Codeselector
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:40:04 GMT
Hello Reinhard,

I saw this code selector mentioned on the cocoon 2.1 web page and it
seems like it was made for excatly that case. Not sure how to find the
author of that page though - he might know more...

Essentially, I'd like to have sth like an or, saying

<map:when test="(test1 == true or test2 == true or test3 == true)">
</map:when>

execute this pipeline fragment. This would ideally be real code inside
the test attribute - java or javascript like we're also using for
flowscripts.

Problem with the conventional selectors is that I need to have a
map:when for each statement I want to check - which would already be 3
in the case above, effectively writing the same code again and again
within every distinct map:when.

Thanks for your help!
    Ralph