cocoon-users mailing list archives

From peter <pe...@pshipley.com>
Subject Nested Repeaters in Cocoon Forms
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 23:41:01 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup some nested repeaters using Cocoon Forms (currently
migrating from 2.1.7 to 2.1.9) and have not really found a lot of
information searching. There was one good result which seemed to be
perfect but unless I am missing something the XML snippets are
incomplete (http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/1132)

The example is perfect: with a series of questions as one repeater and
then each question has a series of answers (the nested repeater)

Can someone help me out with the definition/template/binding (based on
the cited page) ?

Thanks

Pete