cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Shipley" ...@nomensa.com>
Subject Nested Repeaters in Cocoon Forms
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 23:58:16 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to setup some nested repeaters using Cocoon Forms (currently migrating from 2.1.7
to 2.1.9) and have not really found a lot of information searching (might be just looking
in the wrong places). There was one good result which seemed to be perfect but unless I am
missing something the XML snippets are incomplete (http://www.planetcocoon.com/node/1132)

The example is perfect: with a series of questions as one repeater and then each question
has a series of answers (the nested repeater)

Can someone help me out with the definition/template/binding (based on the cited page) ?

Thanks

Peter