cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dariusz Borowski <d.borow...@web.de>
Subject Cocoon Application structure | cocoon-app/WEB-INF/classes..
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 13:12:53 GMT
Hi Folks!

I've got the following problem. I have two different applications running on Cocoon, but unfortunately
same source directory with all my java class files.

Because I am working with 'hibernate', which requires the 'hibernate.cfg.xml' file, stored
in the WEB-INF directory of 'Cocoon', my applications are collapssing. I only can set it up
for one application!

My cocoon structure is as follows:

cocoon
+--cocoon-app
...+--- conf
...+--- app
...+--- src
...+--- classes
...+--WEB-INF
......+--- classes
.........+-- com
.........+-- hibernate.cfg.xml
............+--- my
...............+--- app1.class
...............+--- app2.class

But I would like to have it like this one:

cocoon
...+--cocoon-app
......+--- conf
......+--- app
......+--- src
......+--- classes
......+-- WEB-INF
.........+-- classes
............+-- hibernate.cfg.xml

Anyway, can anybody tell me, how to setup cocoon or tomcat, that I can use the 2. strucutre?
I think I have to make a change somewhere, that the cocoon-app is using the write sources.

I would be appreciated for any kinds of answers.

Thanks!
Dariusz