cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "rachid harradi" <rachid.harr...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: pass on a Java Object from generator over more transformer to Serializer
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:59:47 GMT

Hello

so generator
{

Mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType  mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType =(Mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType)nodeDoc

documentType documenttype
 =convert2NodeDoc.createSendmail(mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType);

the generatot take her the mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType  and pass to transformer

i wish pass documentType to the Transformer
}

transformer{

 take mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType and transform to html document

her i wish to  pass documentType to the transformer
}

transformer(sendmail)
{
  take documentType and sendmail