cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "rachid harradi" <rachid.harr...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: pass on a Java Object from generator over more transformer to Serializer
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:19:17 GMT
Hello
thanks

i have Generator like:
this.dbmanager = (DBManager)
> this.manager.lookup(DBManager.ROLE);
> 		nodeDoc =
> dbmanager.runMail_InfoAppealAccepted();
> 		if(!nodeDoc.equals(null))
> 		{
> 			Convert2NodeDoc convert2NodeDoc
> = new Convert2NodeDoc();
> //Xmlobject1
 Mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType
 mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType =(Mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType)nodeDoc;
> //Xmlobject2
documentType     documenttype //this one i will to pass Trans and Seria =convert2NodeDoc.createSendmail(mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType);

> mail_InfoAppealAcceptedType.addChild(documenttype);
> 			StringReader xmlReaderdoc = new
> StringReader(saveToString(nodeDoc));
> 			inputSource = new
> InputSource(xmlReaderdoc);
>
> 			StringReader xmlReader = new
> StringReader(saveToString(nodeDoc));
> 			inputSource = new
> InputSource(xmlReader);
>
> 			parser =
> (SAXParser)this.manager.lookup(SAXParser.ROLE);
> 			parser.parse(this.inputSource,
> super.xmlConsumer);

my Sitemap is like :
generator()----- generate Stream XML
transfor()  generate Html
transfor()  sendmail with this HTML and Information about mail(cc, to from ,..) i get from
documenttype
serializer()

i dont know how ?

Rachid