cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Kuehne <kue...@trustable.de>
Subject Re: Any experience with SOAP Server WITHOUT Axis ?
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:41:03 GMT
Hi Jan,

thanks for the intersting link ! Don't know how I missed this ...

In meantime I went for the trivial approach like Yves outlined. Works
fine for me. But I'll check the more sophisticated stuff described in
the Wiki to nsee what I did miss ;-)

>  maybe this wikipage has some information for you:
>  http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/WebServiceServer
>
>  On Tuesday 10 October 2006 13:37, Yves Zoundi wrote:
>  > I think you can generate a soap response for a requested url?? Not
> tested
>  > though.
>  >
>  > <map:match pattern = "getResponse">
>  >   <map:generate type = "getRecords"/>
>  >   <map:transform src = "xmltosoap.xsl"/>
>  >   <map:serialize type = "xml"/>
>  > </map:match>

Andreas Kühne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable
Kirchröder Str. 70e
30625 Hannover
Germany
www.trustable.de

Kostenlose Verifikation qualifizierter elektronischer Signaturen:
www.sig-check.de