cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard Light <rich...@light.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: FileUploadManager
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 07:17:00 GMT
In message <4525606B.30405@gmx.de>, Joerg Heinicke
<joerg.heinicke@gmx.de> writes

>It's a wiki. It's simply a collection of pages. Its biggest problem is
>mostly to find the correct information. And it's about the wiki user to
>link those pages as they need them. I.e. a wiki lives from the
>participation of its users.

I assume the Wiki uses Cocoon ... ?  If so, some sort of "site map"
capability would be a useful addition.  That's what I'm doing with my
own application, using a Topic Map to create a self-organising hierarchy
of pages within the site.

>To comeback to the wiki issue: Maybe somebody can set up an upload in
>Cocoon overview page with linking to all the different techniques.

There is one already:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithCocoon2.1

I have added a link from this page to the one I found.

Richard

--
Richard Light
SGML/XML and Museum Information Consultancy