cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard Light <rich...@light.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: FileUploadManager
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 17:59:09 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone have any thoughts on this problem?  I've spent the whole day
not getting any further with it, although I now understand a bit better
how Cocoon works.

The problem is definitely in the second half of the Wiki "how to"
description (setting up a FileUploadManager):

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithFlow

I have faithfully carried out steps 1-5, and this certainly has an
effect, but when I re-start Cocoon I get an initialisation error as
outlined below, whatever page I try to access.  Interestingly, the error
message is the same whether or not I have copied the cocoon-upload jar
into the WEB-INF\lib directory.  (Does this suggest it is looking in the
wrong place for it? If so, what setting controls this?)

Thanks,

Richard Light