cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de" <christofer.d...@univativ.de>
Subject AW: cocoon best editor ?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 07:30:44 GMT
Hi Maurizio

Well I can simply tell you what I use:

Eclipse 3.2.1 with the following (partially commercial) plug-ins

-         Oxygen (For XML/XSL/XQuery editing/deguging/profiling)

-         Aptana (For HTML / Java Script editing)

-         Subclipse (Subversion Client)

-         Sysdeo Tomcat plug-in (For Debugging)

-         Ant (For buiding ;) )

I'm pretty satisfied with this, even if a little more Tool-Support
especially with CForms would be nice ;)

Hope this helps,

    Chris