cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard Light <rich...@light.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: FileUploadManager
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 13:41:45 GMT

Just to report back: I have now got file uploading working, but only
because I found this resource through a search of the Wiki:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/RecipeUploadUsingAction

This code compiled and ran first time.  Shouldn't this page be linked to
from the general upload pages?

I never did have any luck with the Flow technique described in

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithFlow

because, I think, of a class loading error which prevented Cocoon from
initializing itself.  Are other Cocoon users happily using the Flow
technique for uploads?

Richard Light

In message <EC$Z7ZItNVIFFAvz@light.demon.co.uk>, Richard Light
<richard@light.demon.co.uk> writes