cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geert Josten" <geert.jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject RE: Cannot get JSPReader/JSPGenerator to work
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 09:17:01 GMT
Tomcat might already be trying to process the jsp calls itself but is
failing to translate the url into a file path that is correct. I expect
that there are comments in web.xml near *.jsp mapping concerning Tomcat.
If you don't explicitly map *.jsp, tomcat is (or at least used to) take
over control for all urls that end with .jsp. On the other hand I get
the impression from your explanation that this is actually what you
want.

About classes and lib: the classloader will look in both, but classes
folder might have higher precedence over lib.

Kind regards,
Geert

Drs. G.P.H. Josten
Consultant

Daidalos BV
Source of Innovation
Hoekeindsehof 1-4
2665  JZ  Bleiswijk
Tel.: +31 (0) 10 850 1200
Fax: +31 (0) 10 850 1199
www.daidalos.nl
KvK 27164984

De informatie - verzonden in of met dit emailbericht - is afkomstig van Daidalos BV en is
uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onbedoeld hebt ontvangen,
verzoeken wij u het te verwijderen. Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.