cocoon-users mailing list archives

From JP <talk2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Form widgets - alternative options multually exclusive
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 02:33:59 GMT

Still waiting for any better solution....

Found a solution...not sure if this is the best way....Any suggestions will
be appreciated
Put the widgets in a Group and on the submit widget write the javascript as
         <fd:on-action>
            <fd:javascript>
              var parent = event.source.parent;
              if (parent.validate()) {
                print("Validation Success");
              }
              else {
                var form = event.source.form;
                print("Validation Failed Stop Form Processing");
                print("Get Error::"+form.getValidationError());
                form.endProcessing(true);
              }
            </fd:javascript>
          </fd:on-action>