cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Dam <d....@hippo.nl>
Subject Re: How to add on-click event handler to fieldWidget
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:38:53 GMT
Robby,

you could add an action to your form model, and it's counterpart in the
form template, a hidden button. Then add an onclick event on the field
widget (for which you want to toggle the state), which clicks the hidden
button. In the model definition of the fd:action you can then set the
field widget's state. Don't know if this is the cleanest solution, but
should work.

Dennis Dam

--

Hippo