cocoon-users mailing list archives

From 許議中 <john...@erp.tw>
Subject Re: how to call an internal-only pipeline by cocoon cron
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:06:09 GMT
Tks

if I remove the auth, it's ok, But I want to protect this code not to
excute unexpectedly.

johnson

Stewart, Gary 提到:

rule will apply (to take the user to the login page). If you remove the authentication from
it (presumably you can put this in any external facing pipeline but the internal one can only
be called by other pipelines anyway) then it should work as expected.