cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Accessing URI in a map:resource?
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:04:08 GMT
I have a case where I need access to the URI match used by
Cocoon for a map:resource pipeline.

i.e. a simple case might have:

<map:match pattern="docs/s*.htm">
  <map:generate src="docs/{1}.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/main.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="document" value="show-{1}"/>
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

which works just fine.

However, in some cases I need :

<map:match pattern="docs/s*.htm">
  <map:generate src="docs/{1}.xml"/>
  <map:call resource="page2html"/>
  <map:serialize/>
</map:match>

BUt when I try:

<map:resource name="page2html">
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/main.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="document" value="{1}"/>
  </map:transform>
</map:resource>

then the value of {1} seems undefined?
How do I get to pass it to the map resource?

Thanks
Derek

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice