cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrea K├Ânig <andrea.koe...@gmatic.de>
Subject fo2pdf Serialzer problem
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:26:28 GMT
Hi all,
I'm using cocoon-2.1.9 and have to generate pdf through a fo2pdf
seralizer. The first problem is that the FOPSerializer comming with
cocoon-2.1.9 doesn't seem to work correctly. If I try out the FOP sample
of cocoon I get an error message like

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
	org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer.<clinit>(FOPSerializer.java:61)
	sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308) ....

So I have written my own Serializer and it seemed to work fine. But if I use the Internet
Explorer connect to my
web site through https my serialized pdf could not be displayed. A download dialog is shown
and a message error
that the file cannot be found. Using Firefox or Mozilla the pdf is serialized without any
problems. The pdf is
correctly serialized  using Internet Explorer and http, too.

Is there anybody with an idea what the problem could be?

Any hint would be appreciated.

Regards
Andrea