cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Suzan Foster <suzan.fos...@nerocmediaware.nl>
Subject Re: AW: AW: binding XML (namespace problem)
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:39:37 GMT
Hi Raffaele,

I'm not sure all the fixes are in the 2.1.9 version, so the best option
might be to just patch the 2.1.8 version with what's in JIRA. Here's a
list of the open issues concerning bindings and namespaces that i know of:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1671
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1686
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1486
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COCOON-1794