cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Erik Bruchez <e...@bruchez.org>
Subject Re: XProc?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:08:41 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On 10/17/06, Erik Bruchez <erik@bruchez.org> wrote:
>> The question was asked by Sylvain in the dev list back in December 2005,
>> when the working group was being formed, and the unanimous response from
>> Cocoon developers was quite dismissive:
>>
>>    http://marc2.theaimsgroup.com/?t=113596529900005&r=1&w=3...
>
> Rereading the thread, I find one person against joining, others saying
> that it might be a good thing to join, and most of us ignoring the
> discussion, for whatever reason.

I was maybe a bit tough, but that's in fact two people against the very
idea of XProc in the first place if you count the person replying "Hear
hear" ;-) Still, my point was that XProc should have generated interest
and enthusiasm from the Cocoon developers, and at the very least the
desire to influence the standardization process.

-Erik