cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Cannot get JSPReader/JSPGenerator to work
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 20:22:00 GMT
I didn't mean to imply that you had to go with jxtemplate, flow, etc.
But there are other templating technologies, such as velocity, that
don't have the problem JSPs do.  I once tried to get JSPs to work with
Cocoon in WebLogic and found that it simply was not possible because of
some of the "interesting" things BEA did.