cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: FileUploadManager
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 07:30:10 GMT
On 06.10.2006 09:17, Richard Light wrote:

>> It's a wiki. It's simply a collection of pages. Its biggest problem is
>> mostly to find the correct information. And it's about the wiki user
>> to link those pages as they need them. I.e. a wiki lives from the
>> participation of its users.
>
> I assume the Wiki uses Cocoon ... ?

No, it is not. It's a central Apache wiki, not only used for Cocoon.
It's based on MoinMoin.

Another one is though: http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/. It's not
used for wikifying information, it's for writing our official
documentation. The many links on the start page might a bit confusing.

> There is one already:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/FileUploadsWithCocoon2.1
>
> I have added a link from this page to the one I found.

Ok, thanks.

Jörg