cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSON
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:08:33 GMT
Hi Maurizio

I have not tried this yet, but my guess is you should output your JS
Object as a String

cocoon.sendPage("myTemplate.jx", {json: myObject.toSource()});

or similar

and send that to JXTemplate

<text>
json: ${json}
</text>

or similar

Then output that using the TextSerializer with a MimeType of text/
javascript (I think)

A reference to the toSource function :
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/
Core_JavaScript_1.5_Reference:Global_Objects:Object:toSource

HTH

regards Jeremy