cocoon-users mailing list archives

From maurizio <ilmauri...@yahoo.it>
Subject Re: AW: cocoon best editor ?
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 17:31:24 GMT
Thank you Chris (and all other ppl), i'll take a look at these software applications (plus
Lomboz, seems interesting btw). In fact the goal is to develop all aspect of Cocoon, without
be forced to have Cocoon running on same machine where i use Eclipse (i.e. on a virtual machine
or another machine in subnet).

thanks a lot to all ppl.

--
Regards,
Maurizio

"Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de" <christofer.dutz@univativ.de> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
    st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Hi Maurizio

  Well I can simply tell you what I use:
  Eclipse 3.2.1 with the following (partially commercial) plug-ins
  -         Oxygen (For XML/XSL/XQuery editing/deguging/profiling)
  -         Aptana (For HTML / Java Script editing)
  -         Subclipse (Subversion Client)
  -         Sysdeo Tomcat plug-in (For Debugging)
  -         Ant (For buiding ;) )

  I’m pretty satisfied with this, even if a little more Tool-Support especially with CForms
would be nice ;)

  Hope this helps,
      Chris