cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Doug Herold" <dougcher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 Cocoon's One JVM
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 17:54:23 GMT
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.  Could you tell me what version of cocoon you are
using.   My company is try to go to struts and I am trying to keep them
using cocoon.  We are having performance issues and I am telling them that
it is probably because we are so far behind in cocoon versions.  we are
currently using 2.1.4.  I also mentioned to them that we are using cocoon
right out of the box.  I am trying to get them to let me reconfigure cocoon
with only the blocks that we are using.

So trying to talk them into using 2 cocoon's is going to be hard unless I
can prove that the memory footprint is not much higher than with one and
that performance will not be affected any more than it already is.

Thanks Doug