cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>
Subject accessing sitemap variables from an action
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:00:59 GMT
I'm writing an action. It's definition is as follows:

public Map act(Redirector redirector, SourceResolver resolver, Map
objectModel, String source, Parameters parameters) throws Exception {
}

I call the action in the sitemap in a context similar to the following:

<map:match pattern="**">
   <map:match pattern="*.html">
     <map:act type="abc">
       <map:parameter name="abc-param" value="abc-value" />

       <!-- MY ACTION IS HERE -->
       <map:act type="def">
         <map:parameter name="def-param" value="def-value" />
       </map:act>

     </map:act>
   </map:match>
</map:match>

I want to be able to get at sitemap variables from all context levels
from within my action. That means that in the invocation of 'def'
above, I want to be able to access {def-param}, {../abc-param},
{../../1} and {../../../1}. As far as have been able to determine,
the parameter "Parameters parameters" of the 'act' method only
contains "def-param".

Can someone point me at how to read the other parameters from within
'act'?

Steve