cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christofer.Dutz@univativ.de" <christofer.d...@univativ.de>
Subject AW: Handling non XML structures in pipelines?
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2006 13:17:47 GMT
Hi Antony,

As far as I know it is not possible to deal with non XML data in Pipelines. Since they are
XML Pipelines and Sax events are passed from one pipeline element to the next, I can't see
any way to do what you want. On the other Side I don't see the point of doing this anyway.
You wouldn't be able to do any transformations. So I would recommend simply to build your
own reader for your non Xml content.

Regards,

    Chris

[ c h r i s t o f e r   d u t z ]

IT-Berater

univativ GmbH & Co. KG

Robert-Bosch-Str. 7, 64293 Darmstadt

fon: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 21

fax: 0 61 51 / 66 717 - 29

email: christofer.dutz@univativ.de

http://www.univativ.de

Darmstadt, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe, Düsseldorf