cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Stevens" <at...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Output storing after Serializer
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:57:09 GMT
>From: "rachid harradi" <rachid.harradi@gmx.net>
>Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:19:12 +0200
>
>Hello,
>
>i need you help. i will to store every Output(pdf html) after Serializer.
>
>i had look at source Writing Transformer but i dont understand how can i
>use it.
>
><source:write create="true">
>  <source:source>????? </source:source> -
>      <source:path>????? /source:path>
>      <source:fragment>????? </source:fragment>
>      whose is th path to stored like "c:/htmloutput"
>  <source:write>
>
>in addition i get the Path from http request (dynamich)
>

>really i need your help

Not that I want to suggest Cocoon isn't always the best tool whatever the
job is, but if you want to store every output (or every one of particular
file types) have you considered writing a Filter to do the job instead?  All
it needs to do is wrap the respose to capture the output to a byte array
output stream, the write it to a file as well as the original servlet output
stream...

Andrew.