cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stewart, Gary" <Gary.Stew...@luht.scot.nhs.uk>
Subject RE: Where do I put my own classes?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:29:23 GMT

You should just be able to put them in WEB-INF/classes (followed by any com/bleh/moo directory
struture you have for the package) and that should work ok. You should then be able to call
them (for example in flowscript) using Packages.com.bleh.moo.Foo or whatever. If you have
them in a jar you can stick them in the WEB-INF/lib folder.

You'll need to restart Cocoon to make them visable though.

Hope this helps,

Gary

legally privileged and is intended for the addressee only. If you
have received this message in error or there are any problems
please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use,
disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden.