cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jeroen Reijn" <jre...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Access component in JXTemplate
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:55:16 GMT
Hi Wotan,

I'm not sure if this will actually work, but if you're entering the jxtemplate after a sendPage
from flow, you can try to use the flow-attr input module. That way you can reach components
defined in your flowscript from the sitemap.

I guess you can then try to do something like:

<map:generate type="jx" src="blocks.xml">
  <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
  <map:parameter name="sitemapAsBase" value="{baselink:SitemapBaseLink}"/>
  <map:parameter name="requestAsBase" value="{baselink:RequestBaseLink}"/>
  <map:parameter name="base-url" value="{global:base-url}"/>
  <map:parameter name="factory" value="{flow-attr:factory}"/>
</map:generate>

I hope this helps you out.

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn
Hippo

-----Original Message-----
From: vonklass@googlemail.com [mailto:vonklass@googlemail.com]On Behalf
Of Wotan von Klass
Posted At: maandag 11 september 2006 13:39
Posted To: Cocoon User List
Conversation: Access component in JXTemplate
Subject: Access component in JXTemplate

Hello,
Ive a problem with accessing a component. Maybe someone can help me:

The component is defined in cocoon.xconf with:
<component class="de.cocoon.hibernate.HibernateFactory"
role="de.cocoon.persistantfactory.PersistenceFactory"/>

and I can access it in the flowscript with:
var factory = cocoon.getComponent(Packages.de.cocoon.persistantfactory.PersistenceFactory.ROLE);

Now I want to access it in an JXTemplateGenerator in the sitemap:
The call at the moment is:
       <map:generate type="jx" src="blocks.xml">
          <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
          <map:parameter name="sitemapAsBase"
value="{baselink:SitemapBaseLink}"/>
          <map:parameter name="requestAsBase"
value="{baselink:RequestBaseLink}"/>
          <map:parameter name="base-url" value="{global:base-url}"/>
        </map:generate>

but in blocks.xml I only have request, session, context and so on. So
how can i access it there? Is there a parameter for the cocoon object?
Thanks a lot
Wotan von Klass