cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Duroc" <nicolas.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Insert-Node and "deep" XML structure
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:06:45 GMT
Hi Jeroen,

Thanks for your response, in fact, when I insert many
<fb:insert-node>...</fb:insert-node>, they still are in the XML document
instead of inserting a "real" node.

If I try this :

</fb:repeater>
      </fb:on-bind>
        <fb:on-insert-row>
            <fb:insert-node>
                <niveau>
                    <libelle>
                    <fb:insert-node>
                        <classement>
                        </classement>
                    </fb:insert-node>
                </niveau>
            </fb:insert-node>
        </fb:on-insert-row>
 </fb:repeater>

Here's what I get in the XML document when it's saved :

<niveau>
    <libelle>test</libelle>
    <fb:insert-node xmlns:fb="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#binding">
        <classement>
            <concurrent/>
        </classement>
    </fb:insert-node>
</niveau>

I don't want that the <fb:insert-node> appear in the XML document.

Regards,

Nicolas