cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Duroc" <nicolas.du...@gmail.com>
Subject Insert-Node and "deep" XML structure
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:56:00 GMT
Hello,

I have some problem about inserting nodes in my XML document. In fact my
document has the following structure :

<root>
    <niveau>
        <classement>
            <concurrent>
                <nom>test</nom>
            </concurrent>
        </classement>
    </niveau>
</root>

I use the "on-insert-row" action to insert "concurrent", but when I want to
insert a "niveau", I would like ton insert the associated "classement" like
:

<niveau>
    <classement/>
</niveau>

By this way, I could add "concurrent" in this "classement". Although I
specified, the inserted node with a "2 level deep", it inserts only the
"niveau", and I can't insert "concurrent" in it.

here's my binding file :

<fb:context xmlns:fb="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#binding" xmlns:fd="
http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#definition" path="/root" >
 <fb:repeater id="niveaux" parent-path="." row-path="niveau">
        <fb:on-bind>
   <fb:value id="libelle" path="libelle">
            <fb:repeater id="classements" parent-path="."
row-path="classement">
                <fb:repeater id="concurrents" parent-path="."
row-path="concurrent">
                    <fb:on-bind>
      <fb:value id="nom" path="nom" />
                    </fb:on-bind>
     <fb:on-insert-row>
      <fb:insert-node>
       <concurrent>
        <nom/>
       </concurrent>
      </fb:insert-node>
     </fb:on-insert-row>
    </fb:repeater>
    </fb:repeater>
      </fb:on-bind>
        <fb:on-insert-row>
            <fb:insert-node>
                <niveau>
                    <libelle>
                    <classement>
                    </classement>
                </niveau>
            </fb:insert-node>
        </fb:on-insert-row>
 </fb:repeater>
</fb:context>
To insert a deeper "node", I suppose I have to add many "insert-node" but
when I try, tags aren't interpreted, and they appear in the XML File...

If anyone has an idea...

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Nicolas Duroc