cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard Light <rich...@light.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: FileUploadManager
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:57:09 GMT
In message <45119798.6020200@gmx.de>, Joerg Heinicke
<joerg.heinicke@gmx.de> writes
>On 20.09.2006 17:11, Richard Light wrote:
>
>> After much trial and error, I was able to get it at least start (I
>>haven't tried actually uploading any files yet!) by altering the
>>user.xroles file provided on the Wiki page.  I changed the shorthand
>>attribute in the <role-list> element from "upload_manager" to
>>"upload-manager", and the loading problem went away.  Strange but true!
>
>I think the @shorthand must only match the entry (element name) in the
>cocoon.xconf. So the wiki entry looks ok for me. Are you sure, you only
>changed it in the roles file?

Now that I have 2.1.9 installed, I'm coming back to this issue.  You're
quite right: the user.xroles @shorthand simply needs to match the
element name in cocoon.xconf.

However ... what I am finding is that if they _do_ match, I get an
initialization problem:

Message: org.apache.cocoon.components.upload.FileUploadManagerImpl

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Could
not get class

Sender: org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet

Source: Cocoon Servlet

The file cocoon-uploads.jar (which contains the definition of the
FileUploadManagerImpl class) is sitting in the directory WEB-INF\lib,
but Cocoon is clearly failing to find it.  Do I need to declare it
somewhere else, e.g. in the sitemap?

Richard
--
Richard Light
SGML/XML and Museum Information Consultancy