cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Geert Josten" <geert.jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject RE: RE: link to a file
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2006 15:03:40 GMT
Hi,

You found the thread on which I based my solution! :-)

However, for some reason it doesn't work on readers. I hadn't noticed
until after my first reply that I had commented it out in my own sitemap
and had replaced it with a generate/serialize wrapped in the set-header
action.

It looks apparently like the response object is not yet created at the
moment that the action is executed, which is before the reader. Design
flaw?

Kind regards,
Geert

Drs. G.P.H. Josten
Consultant

Daidalos BV
Source of Innovation
Hoekeindsehof 1-4
2665  JZ  Bleiswijk
Tel.: +31 (0) 10 850 1200
Fax: +31 (0) 10 850 1199
www.daidalos.nl
KvK 27164984

De informatie - verzonden in of met dit emailbericht - is afkomstig van Daidalos BV en is
uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u dit bericht onbedoeld hebt ontvangen,
verzoeken wij u het te verwijderen. Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleend.