cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jantje <janvanop...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: cocoon.exit();
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:20:01 GMT

OK, the solution is:
ON EVERY form.showForm(....);
    var cont = form.showForm();
    cont.invalidate

At this point, when you "go back" in your browser: you can see all the
prvious windows.. but in these windows you can not click on for instance a
submit button!!! so OK, all the continuations are invalidated!!!

But, i don't want users to go back after a "logout".. beceause there is
still private information visible..
So, beside invalidating the continuations.. is it possible to avoid people
using the "go back" button?

thanks and greetings..