cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jantje <janvanop...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: fd:multivaluefield -> direct the content of the two fields!!!
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 13:17:09 GMT

>>>What do you mean by "generate"?  I presume you mean get the array data
from some external source?

>>>The answer to your question will depend on what that external source is.

Yes, I want to get it (the content of the array) out of a database.. f.i.
with XSP..
Is it possible to do this? is it possible to fill the array with some kind
of redirection or somthing? (in flowscript)
or can I set these values this in f.i. the form definition?

Thanks and greetings