cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jantje <janvanop...@skynet.be>
Subject fd:multivaluefield -> direct the content of the two fields!!!
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:02:27 GMT

Hi there,

In my flowscript, i have:
  var listOfProjectsForm = new Form("listOfProjects");
  var listOfProjectsModel = listOfProjectsForm.getModel();
  listOfProjectsModel.projects = ["ProjA", "ProjB"];
  listOfProjectsForm.showForm("listOfProjects");

In my form definition i have:
  <fd:multivaluefield id="projects">
    <fd:datatype base="string"/>
    <fd:selection-list>
      <fd:item value="ProjA"/>
      <fd:item value="ProjB"/>
      <fd:item value="ProjC"/>
      <fd:item value="ProjD"/>
      <fd:item value="ProjE"/>
    </fd:selection-list>
  </fd:multivaluefield>

This produces two field, and the projects I can change between them:
  !ProjC!       !ProjA!
  !ProjD!       !ProjB!
  !ProjE!
Note that ProjA and ProjB are nice in the right field!!! due to:
listOfProjectsModel.projects = ["ProjA", "ProjB"];

Ok, and here is the problem:
  the <fd:selection-list> I can generate..
  but can i generate which Proj is in which field? So, the question is:
  Can this array be generated (in the flowscript):
listOfProjectsModel.projects = ["ProjA", "ProjB"];
  Or is there a method to define this in the form definition?

Thanks for your time!!!