cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jantje <janvanop...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: xsp produces a form template
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:35:30 GMT

Ok, thanks for this solution.. it works, with one exception:

when i try to generate ths in xsp:
        <fd:item value="Jan"/>

with this logic:
	      <xsp:content>
	        <xsp:element name="fd:item">
	          <xsp:attribute
name="value"><xsp:expr>varName</xsp:expr></xsp:attribute>
	        </xsp:element>
	      </xsp:content>

Then i get the next exception:
              java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
[<xsp:element name="fd:item">]
              Name can not contain ':'. If you want to create namespaced
element, specify 'uri' and 'prefix'.

What can i do? i have found nothing like xsp:prefix or something like that?

thanks your your time and advice

jan
from belgium