cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wadim Kruse <z-c...@web.de>
Subject Re: cforms + binding + xml namespaces
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:06:19 GMT

Well, there is no error anymore while saving the document, but
the namespace declaration looks like this:

xmlns:xi="&lt;&lt;unknown namespace&gt;&gt;"

In the binding document I have the following declarations:
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude"
xmlns:i18n="http://apache.org/cocoon/i18n/2.1"

No problems with i18n namespace.

Someone any ideas?