cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Perez" <hak...@gmail.com>
Subject Accessing a cocoon SourceResolver from another servlet ?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 12:05:27 GMT
Hi

I would like to access the Cocoon servlet from another running
servlet, basically all I want is to query a sitemap pattern and get a
SAX result out of it. I believe I should use a SourceResolver for
that, I don't want to "fake" some HTTP request to hit that sitemap
pattern.

I think I know how to lookup another servlet under my webapp, but I
don't know what to do once I lookup
org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet. Also, o.a.c.Cocoon has a
createSourceResolver() method, but I'm not sure if this is the right
way.

Could anyone point me in the right direction ?

thanks!

--
- Mobile world, technology and more</a>