cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dev at weitling <...@weitling.net>
Subject Re: Where do I put my own classes?
Date Wed, 20 Sep 2006 10:44:54 GMT
Hi Gary,

so, just like this?:

sitemap.xmap
WEB-INF/classes/my/stuff/super/Thingies.class
WEB-INF/lib/mystuff.jar

Cool!

As far as I realized specifying check-reload="yes" should be fine for a developer without
restarting Cocoon to reload the classes.

Your answer helped! :-)
Florian

Stewart, Gary wrote:
> [...]
directory struture you have for the package) and that should work ok. You should then be able
to call them (for example in flowscript) using Packages.com.bleh.moo.Foo or whatever. If you
have them in a jar you can stick them in the WEB-INF/lib folder.